to their new homes in NYC public schools.
- Sing for Hope transforms lives by bringing the power of the arts to those who need it most.
“Each week, we look forward to Sing for Hope’s programs, which support language development and nurture creativity. We’ve seen a marked improvement in our students’ performance and behavior since their work with Sing for Hope began.”
— Karen Ford, Principal, PS18
- Rush Hour Rhapsodies
- 50 Pianos in 50 Schools
- New Friends, New Discoveries at the 2016 SFH Arts Intensive
- Let’s SING FOR HOPE – An East Harlem CommUNITY Sing, Tuesday, July 26th
- Key Change: Bringing SFH Pianos to the Children of NYC
- Public Pianos, Vandalism & the Metrics of Hope (or, How to Win 99% of Bets)